Welcome, friend...

Welcome to my Blog... As the name suggests, here are the records of my time as a sail the sea of dreams... Enjoy!!!

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Dreams of the flight

"You must come with us", shouts of birds,
"Over the mountains and over the clouds",
"Up, up, over, in the heavens",
"Are your dreams, come, come with us."


Ravings of a drunkard, you may say,
Earful, you may give, but, listen to me, hey,
Truly, I heard them, in my soul,
Road, they showed me, to my goal,


Up, up, over, in the heavens,
Live my dreams, where a bird only goes,


Yearning of heart, to take a flight to-
Beautiful, unknown destinations to-
Engage all six senses in
A mix of myriad celebration


Up, up, over, in the heavens,
Towards the end of headlong flight,


I heard the raven tell me, "Bran,
For the winter is coming, you must wake up and-
Unto the Walkers are laid to rest,
Live as a tree, that's what is best."

No comments:

Post a Comment